Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Welcome!

It figures that practically a decade after blogs became popular....heck, even the Pope has one....I decide to jump into the pool with mine.  Tirare le fila means "pulling the string."  These blog posts will attempt to pull the various disparate strings of my life: sewing, cooking, beekeeping, etc.... along with some of the things I love.

Why now?  With a new season of Project Runway about to begin, I figured this was the best time to jump into the blog pool with a weekly recap.  I've been co-hosting a chat room on Blogging Project Runway for two seasons now.  The chat action moves too fast for thoughtful analysis...and snark.  But I kid because I love.  I've ripped more seams than I've sewn.  I've cut patterns out only to realize that the fabric was facing the wrong way.  I've ordered less fabric than I needed for a project.  I can't even manage to work my mother's vintage Necchi without getting the thread jammed.  So, I feel the contestants pain when things go wrong and marvel at their triumphs.

So enjoy the posts and drop me a line.  I'd love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment